Tuesday 3 April 2012

And then there was...

... this blog. Well as recommended to me by others, it was time for me to be active in my pursuit of a future in the Film and Games Industry. Might take some time but small steps first, so from now on I'll be posting ideas, sketches and generally anything that pops out of my imagination. Anyway I'll get the ball rolling with some old unfinished artwork from my laptop...

Concept for a Banshee

A quick idea based upon a fallen Angel

A hybrid cat animal

Gladiatorial battle between our hero and a unknown fearsome creature  

Did these with my old Wacom Tablet, though got myself a Cintiq now along with Painter so should be progressing with my artwork.

Will post some of my creative writing soon. Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment